100% MARAT Index du Forum 100% MARAT
Forum officiel du site

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Articles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    100% MARAT Index du Forum -> Marat -> Tout sur Marat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maratlove
raquette de bronze

MessagePosté le: 06/09/2008 19:55:09    Sujet du message: Articles Répondre en citant

Voilà l'article de Tennis Magazine dont je parlais sur le sujet de l'us open. Finallement, il n'est pas si méchant que ça, juste vrai.

MessagePosté le: 06/09/2008 19:55:09    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
la force spirituel
balle rouge

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2008 18:34:29    Sujet du message: ff Répondre en citant

Un bien bel article je trouve c'est vrai qu'en y repensant son parcours a Wimbledon est de grande qualité.Maintenant de toute maniere Safin a bien compris qu'en travaillant les résultats venaient.Si il continue sur cette lancée (sa saison américaine n'est pas tres décevante)il aura le droit a des articles de ce genre.J'en avais pas parlé mais il avait joué le tournoi de Bastad juste apres Wimbledon il avait été éliminé au deuxieme tour.J'ai vu ce match et pendant quelques instants j'ai cru retomber 8ans en arriere, d'ailleur ce match là il l'a perdu de peu.Mais c'était la premiere fois depuis plusieurs années que je n'avais pas eu ce sentiment.Il jouait d'une maniere...Je ne sais pas si vous pouvez trouver des vidéos de ce match mais vous allez comprendre.La chance va tourner et il faut etre patient.
raquette de bronze

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2008 19:40:37    Sujet du message: Articles Répondre en citant

C'est sûr, Marat a toujours cette âme de champion, il suffit d'un petit déclic pour tout remettre en place.
Des articles comme ça, (dont le titre est : Safin peut il redevenir Safin?) j'en veux plein d'autres, mais je veux que la question devienne une affirmation.

MessagePosté le: 09/11/2008 12:36:50    Sujet du message: Articles Répondre en citant

Voilà un nouvel article de tennis magazine qui m'a bien fait rire. Je ne sais pas si on en avait discuté sur le forum, mais au premier tour de Moscou, Marat, alors qu'il avait gagné son match, est allé se rasseoir comme si c'était un changement de côté ! Son adversaire l'attendait au filet et c'est l'arbitre qui s'est penché pour lui dire qu'il avait gagné !! Ah Marat... Mr. Green

MessagePosté le: 14/12/2008 13:27:50    Sujet du message: Articles Répondre en citant

Dans le Tennis Magazine PLUS de ce mois-ci le  légendaire match entre Marat et Federer à l'OA 2005 a droit à trois pages de bons souvenirs... A savourer.

MessagePosté le: 06/01/2009 09:34:42    Sujet du message: Articles Répondre en citant

Safin Begins Last Hurrah With Victory
4/01/2009

By Chris Pike
HIS preparation was far from ideal, but Russian tennis great Marat Safin overcame plenty to give his Russian team, also consisting of his sister, an opening Tie Hyundai Hopman Cup victory.
Safin, a former world No. 1, US and Australian Open winner, has decided that 2009 will be his final year on the Tour and he could have hardly made a more newsworthy beginning to it.
While his younger sister Dinara Safina has been in Perth training hard for the last week, Safin was having his own problems back home in Moscow.
Having been involved in an altercation a week ago which left him with one black eye, one cut eye and an injured thumb, it didn’t stop him beating Italy's Simone Bolelli to seal the Tie for the Russians.
While he contemplated retirement at the end of his 2008 campaign, Safin has decided to have a farewell tour this year and a big factor in that was the chance to play alongside his sister at the Hyundai Hopman Cup.
He might not be willing to reveal what his future holds, but he would about why he has come to the Cup for the fourth time.
"It's probably going to be my last year for sure and I'm moving onto my new life. I have no pressure and will do what I can to make it easy for me to play good tennis. Hopefully I can enjoy it and get some good results," Safin said.
"Leave it up to me (what I do in the future). I don’t want to speculate, but my bosses know about it and want to do it this way. You'll see.
"It's always a pleasure to come here, especially when you have a great companion on your team like my sister. I couldn’t refuse the offer to play with her especially as it's the first time and here, where there's a nice atmosphere, everyone is enjoying it and a lot of people are watching."
As for his incident last week, Safin did reveal his remnants were looking worse days ago and that it came from a fight that he prevailed in. He was delighted to play well still despite that and his late arrival in Perth.
"It was some small problem where I wasn’t in the right place at the right time, let's put it this way," he said.
"Yes, I won the fight. I'm OK now. It happened a week ago but I came out and won my match after not playing for two months, so that was pretty good."
Safin had a massive trip to make from Russia to Perth only landing on Saturday night, before having a light hit on court before being ready to play on Sunday, and to play well with 14 aces pleased him.
"I was struggling a little bit after flying forever and arriving late last night, so I couldn't practice a lot," he said.
"I warmed up a little today and tried to get through my match. It's tough to play your best tennis and it's more difficult to move and serve, so it becomes too complicated to play good tennis."
Taking the pressure off himself with it being his last year could well be a blessing in disguise for the 28-year-old, who is confident of having one of his best years before retiring. That could start at the Australian Open where he's a past winner, but he won't miss the game.
"Not really (in response to being asked if he would miss tennis). I'm OK. I like to play, but also enjoy my life and I'm not really crazy about it," he said.
"I am looking forward to playing well there, and hopefully I can have a good draw. I would prefer to play with somebody who can give me some pace so I can get used to the courts and conditions and then after the third round I will be ready to play a tough one.
"I just want to enjoy it, not have any pressure on myself and I don’t care what the results will be if I'm having fun. It's much easier than when people expect things from you, so hopefully I can have my best results this year without the pressure."

MessagePosté le: 06/01/2009 10:17:48    Sujet du message: Articles Répondre en citant

Media ConferenceTranscript - Marat Safin (Russia)
4/01/2009

MARAT SAFIN (Russia)
Ladies and gentlemen, he’s back after four years. He’s made it a winning start for Russia. Would you congratulate, Marat Safin.
Well that’s probably your best start to a Hopman Cup. Are you pleased with that form?
(Marat) Well I can’t ask for anything more than that because I arrived last night and for me it was a tough one to play straight away because I’ve been flying forever. And I’ve been sleeping for 20 hours, so it was very tough for me to move on the court, to find my game. But I started to play better after a few games, I get used to the speed of the ball. And it was quite good tennis playing.
Yes, it’s a long way from Moscow and conditions are very different as well. How do you feel after the heat of today?
(Marat) Well in Moscow right now it’s minus 10. And here it’s close to 40. So it’s quite a difference. But I’m doing well.
14 aces I think. How did you feel about your serve today?
(Marat) Yeah it basically saved my game today. Because it was important for me to serve well, so at least I can be up the point and I can put pressure on his serve. So basically it was a more tactical game than anything else.
And not just your serving but your on court game as well, we picked a point out when you reached three all in the second set. A lovely passing shot from yourself.
(Marat) Well, that was a lucky one for sure. Let me see.
No luck involved I don’t think.
(Marat) No, no, no. That was. Simone played well. That was lucky. Totally lucky. Normally it never happens to me, and I have to agree that Simone was surprised with my game today. I don’t think he played his best tennis anyway. It was a rematch of three years ago, he beat me in Barcelona. So I’m very pleased with that.
Well, lucky players win matches. I understand you thought about retirement in November, but what changed your mind? What decided you to play on?
(Marat) Well, I got an offer I couldn’t refuse. So, and especially I’m looking for to change my tennis career for something else. And I have to wait for another year or so for it to happen. And so they allowed me to play one more year, and then I guess this one is going to be the last one.
We’re a little bit worried about you. We saw you’ve got some trouble with the eyes. Can you tell us what happened?
(Marat) Ah it’s working out hard. I got in trouble over in Moscow, but it’s, it’s ok. I can survive with that. It was worse. Much worse.
You’ll be in big trouble with your sister if you hadn’t won today.
(Marat) Yes, I can’t imagine what would’ve had happened with me tonight if we lose doubles.
Yes, but are you looking forward to playing in the mixed with Dinara?
(Marat) Yes, it’s the first time. We’ve never played with each before. So for me it’s gonna be a very nice experience. Hopefully she’ll be nice with me, and she’ll let me be, I don’t know, myself on the court. And not shouting at me, putting a lot of pressure on myself. So I really hope for that.
I know she’s looking forward to it. And we are looking forward to seeing you play with her. Congratulations.
(Marat) Thanks a lot. Thank you.

Media ConferenceTranscript - Dinara Safina, Marat Safin (Russia)
4/01/2009

ROB CASEY (Assistant Tournament Director)
DINARA SAFINA (Russia)
MARAT SAFIN (Russia)
(Rob) Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
Marat, congratulations on your win. What’s it like to be back in Perth and playing at the Hopman?
(Marat) Oh thank you very much. It’s all a pleasure. Especially when we have a great companion and family team. Especially with my sister this time. So I couldn’t refuse the offer and I got to play with her. Especially the first time. And especially here. You know it’s a very nice atmosphere. Easy going tournament. And everybody’s enjoying, there’s a lot of people watching. So it’s nice to play. Especially it’s the first tournament, and the first tournament is indoors. So it’s not really rough and you can practise here and outdoors. It’s a really pleasant atmosphere.
It’s pretty much straight off the plane and onto the courts. How are you feeling physically?
(Marat) Well, struggling a little bit. I’ve been flying forever and we arrived very late last night. So I’ll keep on practising a lot. Yes, and yes we warmed up a little bit today, and I actually played my match. And of course it’s tough to play your best tennis, especially when you are just flying for such a long time. It’s difficult to move, difficult to serve, difficult to basically whole thing. Just too complicated to play and to play good tennis.
There’s been a lot of talk about, you know, possible retirement. So what sort of motivation are you carrying into this year then?
(Marat) Well, just it’s probably going to be my last year this year for sure. Because I’m moving to my new life, so I’m not quite sure, that’s why I’m playing. It’s easy for me to play, play good tennis. So hopefully I can enjoy it, and get me some great results.
What do you have lined up?
(Marat) Huh?
After your tennis career?
(Marat) Well, I leave it, I leave it up to me. You know I don’t wanna speak really about it, and just my bosses they know about it. And I wanna do it this way. You’ll see, you’ll see me.
Is this time probably your last time on the tour?
(Marat) Yeah most, most probably yes.
Marat, can we ask you how you damaged your eyes? Or how you got…
(Marat) Working hard. Practising hard.
You indicated that there were some problems in Moscow, or…
(Marat) Yeah well, just some small problem that I wasn’t, I wasn’t in the right place at the right time. So let’s put it at that.
Did you win the fight?
(Marat) Ah yes. I won the fight.
Marat, we see your thumb is injured as well. Was that injured in the same incident?
(Marat) Yep.
And is that ok? Did that…
(Marat) I’m, I’m good. I’m ok.
How long ago did the incident happen?
(Marat) A week ago.
How are you feeling out on the court? Does it affect your vision at all?
(Marat) No, I won my match. I didn’t play for two months, so I think it’s pretty good. It’s a pretty good match. [pause] Any questions for my sister?
Just, sorry Marat, one more on yourself. This will be your last Australian Open, obviously a tournament that you’ve won. How, what sort of a chance do you give yourself there, especially with the good preparation here if you continue to do well this week?
(Marat) Well, we’ll see. You know it’s still two weeks to go and I need to prepare myself a little bit more. And I’m still looking forward to play well there. And I’m looking forward to have a good draw. It’s very poor in there, and a couple of, two, a couple after two rounds I would prefer to play over there with somebody who can give me some pace and so I can get used to the courts and the conditions. And then afterwards there’s third round, third round would be already I can play with somebody, play a tough one. But first rounds I would love to be easy, to have easy. As any other player for sure.
Obviously you’ve shown us a real bit of what you can still do. With a farewell year on tour this year, are you capable of winning another grand slam?
(Marat) Well, it’s complicated. Too many players are playing well. Andy Murray, Djokovic, Nadal, Federer. So I’m not looking, I’m not really looking into doing some great things. But I don’t want to have any pressure on myself. And I wanna just enjoy it, and escape it. I don’t care what the results are going to be. I just wanna have, wanna have fun.
Knowing that it’s your last year on the tour, is that a good thing? It just takes all the pressure off and you can…
(Marat) Yeah, it’s much easier then, then when you have someone expects anything from you. So, so I think it’s much easier to play this way and I hope, that’s why I was saying, that hopefully I can have our best results this year. Because there’s no pressure.
Will you miss the game at all?
(Marat) Not really.
So, you’ve just had enough?
(Marat) I’m okay. I like to play, but I like to enjoy my life and also I’m not really crazy about it. So I just, I’m having fun right now.
Dinara, after having such a successful year last year, what are you hoping to pull from the Australian summer, to get out of it to set you up for this year?
(Dinara) Well, as I didn’t have a great start last year. Especially as I have nothing to defend, I just want to, to play my game and get as far as I can in Sydney and Melbourne in the upcoming tournaments.
And with Marat saying that he’s pretty much playing just to get a chance to play with you, what does that mean to you?
(Dinara) Well, I think I’ve said it already many times. Because it’s kind of a dream to play with him together, and I was like always looking forward to playing here together. And, you know, it came true so hopefully we can enjoy it together and have fun.
How are you finding all the new attention on you, with the new pressure of being one of the top ranking women in the world?
(Dinara) I don’t know. I…
(Marat) I would love to be her, be in her shoes, that’s for sure. So I think she’s, she’s having fun. She will not recognise it but she, she is having fun. For sure.
Dinara, this is your first Hopman Cup. Has Marat told you much about it over the years?
(Dinara) No, actually we try not to talk about tennis. So not really, but we speak about this, no.

MessagePosté le: 12/04/2009 12:27:16    Sujet du message: Articles Répondre en citant

Excellent article sur la carrière de Marat

Marat Safin: The Enigma That Shall Cease To Be
Right from the word go, that name has attracted flocks of people to tennis tournaments.From his on-court antics of smashing racquets and yelling at umpires and line judges,
 to his often bitter demeanor off-court, Safin is a man the world may never fully understand.
When he won the first of his Grand Slams at the U.S Open in 2000, he looked poised to take many more, to challenge at the top of men's tennis for some considerable time.
He certainly had the talent; there were few who could hit the ball more cleanly and precisely, or who had more variety to their games.
Yet, he waited five years for the second of his only two Slams, an Australian Open victory in 2005.
There are any number of excuses for Safin's fall from grace.
He struggled with injuries, a man named Roger Federer began to dominate the game. Perhaps Safin just didn't cope very well with the pressure.
Whatever the reason, I doubt there are many who, nine years ago, could have predicted Safin would end up with just two Grand Slam titles to his name.
He has had ups and downs all through his career, mostly due to injuries and a struggle to find his form. But to this day, Safin remains full of surprises.
In 2008, he seemed to be at the tail-end of his career. He was turning in few good matches anymore, and seemed to be struggling with motivation.
And then, bam! Out of nowhere, it seemed, a semifinal appearance at Wimbledon!
His route to the semis was somewhat illustrious—he took out Novak Djokovic in the second round, Stanislas Wawrinka in the fourth, and Feliciano Lopez in the quarterfinals.
Inevitably, he was ousted by Federer, which is nothing any player can be ashamed of.
Playing against the very talented Gael Monfils in Miami this year, Safin came within a point or so of beating the Frenchman several times.
He served for the match not once, but twice in the third set, and actually held two match points on Monfils' own serve.
My point? The man still has some of the sparkle that once caused Pete Sampras to praise him as "the future of tennis".
Safin's career has been by no means ideal, plagued by various injuries and loss of form—He himself said he would "prefer to have the career of Roger Federer". (Who wouldn't?)
But still, he's been hugely successful, winning two Grand Slams, appearing in five Masters Series, and gathering an immense fan base.
With Safin's impending retirement, we have to wonder who will fill the hole he will leave?
Every sport needs its resident bad-boy, and Safin certainly took that role to heart.
Marat, you will be sorely missed—by all.

MessagePosté le: 25/09/2017 00:00:39    Sujet du message: Articles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    100% MARAT Index du Forum -> Marat -> Tout sur Marat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation